What are cookies
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit various websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it comes, the "life expectancy" of the cookie (i.e. its lifetime), and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
- In connection with sharing the content of the pawelniecalkiemswiety.pl website, so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on the user's end device, which servers can read each time they connect to this end device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information on cookies also apply to other similar technologies used on our websites. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the terminal equipment of the user of the pawelniecalkiemswiety.pl website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the website pages to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the website user and properly display the website tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website,
- providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- As part of the pawelniecalkiemswiety.pl website, we can use the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website,
- cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages,
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.,
- "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the user's website device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be placed on the user's end device, and thus we will store information on the user's end device and access this information.
- Cookies can be placed on the end device of the user of the pawelniecalkiemswiety.pl website, and then used by advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers cooperating with the website.